We have a variety of packages available to book.
Enjoy a meal or drink in one of our domes. There are different options available, each listed below. Please note, our domes comfortably seat six guests and are classified as inside area, therefore the rule of six applies.
- Breakfast in a dome – available seven days a week with a minimum spend of £55.00. If you fancy a bit of fizz with your breakfast, you can add on either a bottle of Champagne or Buck Fizz too.
- Peak hire – Enjoy exclusive use of a dome. Our peak hire is classed as the following:
- Friday, Saturday and Bank Holiday Sundays from 7:30pm, customers can enjoy three hours exclusive use of one of our domes for a minimum spend of £120.00.
- Sunday to Thursday from 7:30pm, there is a minimum spend of £55.00 for two hours or £90.00 for three hours.
- Off-Peak hire – Enjoy two hours exclusive use of one of our domes. Available seven days a week (excluding Friday and Saturday evenings), with a minimum spend of £55.00.
Please note, the cost of hiring a dome is a minimum spend and is not a hire charge.
Inside Table Bookings
There are a limited number of inside tables available to book. A minimum spend of £5.00 per guest is required for inside bookings. It is not mandatory to book, and customers are welcome to arrive at our venue. Our host will assist you with finding a suitable place to sit, and tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be aware that inside table bookings are not situated near a TV showing live sport. If booking an inside table, the rule of six or two households will apply.
We will occasionally release table bookings, both inside and outside, for special events and some Saturday evenings. These will be advertised on our social media pages and our website, further up this page.
Euro 2020 – England Games ( Scotland Game now full to our Covid 19 capacity)
All drinks will be dispensed in plastic containers.
Table service via www.isaacs.pub if stuck as a member of staff for assistance.
All customers must by law remain seated and wear a face covering when moving around our premises.
Whilst we want everyone to enjoy the football, the deliberate chucking of beer will not be tolerated.
Tuesday 8pm England V Czech Republic , Tables bookable from 4;30pm. Full menu and a meal deal will be available until 8:45pm.
- Bookings type one – over 18s only, outdoor tables .We are limiting these to tables of 8. Any larger groups up please book two tables and request under special requirements to be together or near each other. Customers are not allowed to move tables.
- Booking type two – Indoor England tables – families with children over 13 welcome in certain areas.
Until further notice the rule of six or two households will apply. If your party comprises two households, please book a table of six and request a larger table under special requirements. We reserve the right to ask for proof that the criteria regarding households have been met in accordance with the law.
For both booking types, a £2.49 non-refundable booking fee per guest and a pre-authentication of £10 per guest per game will apply.
For full details, including our bar opening times during these two matches, head across to our live sport page.