We have a variety of Dome packages available to book.
Enjoy a meal or drink in one of our domes. There are different options available, each listed below. Please note, our domes comfortably seat six guests and all are wheel chair accessable. Please indicate any special requirments such as a hairchairs.
- Breakfast in a dome – available seven days a week with a minimum spend of £55.00.
- Peak hire – Enjoy exclusive use of a dome. Our peak hire is classed as the following:
- Friday, Saturday and Bank Holiday Sundays from 7:30pm, customers can enjoy three hours exclusive use of one of our domes for a minimum spend of £120.00.
- Sunday to Thursday from 7:30pm, there is a minimum spend of £55.00 for two hours or £90.00 for three hours.
- Off-Peak hire – Enjoy two hours exclusive use of one of our domes. Available seven days a week (excluding Friday and Saturday evenings), with a minimum spend of £55.00.
- To use a dome a minimum spend applies as stated, this can include food & drinks, there is no additional hire charge.
- For all booking types, the lead bookers card will be authenticated to the value of the minimum spend. No monies are taken and will not impact on your card credit limit. We will only use this authentication in the event of a no show, late cancellation or to collect the balance of the minimum spend if not collected on the day of the booking.
- Customers will therefore be expected to pay for all their food and drinks either via www.isaacs.pub or via card terminal on the day of booking. We do not accept cash.
We will occasionally release table bookings, both inside and outside, for special events and some Saturday evenings. These will be advertised on our social media pages and our website, further up this page.
QUERIES: If your query is with an existing booking please simply reply to the confirmation email which also contains the very easy two click cancel button. Any other queries regarding bookings please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Very limited phone service at present so best to email please.